Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN - Full Time - #1260722
We are seeking a skilled LPN to join our team as a full-time Home Health Visit Nurse in Meridian, ID. The LPN will be responsible for providing quality care to patients in their homes, including assessing patient needs, developing care plans, administering medications, and monitoring patient progress.
• Conduct comprehensive assessments of patients' health status and develop individualized care plans based on their needs and goals.
• Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians and ensure that patients are following their care plan.
• Monitor patients' progress and communicate with physicians, family members, and other healthcare professionals as needed.
• Provide patient education on disease management, medication management, and other aspects of home health care.
• Document patient visits and maintain accurate medical records.
• Work closely with other members of the healthcare team to ensure that patients receive coordinated and comprehensive care.
• Adhere to all state and federal regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Must be a licensed LPN in the state.
• Minimum of one year of experience in home health care.
• Ability to work independently and manage a caseload of patients.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel to patient homes throughout the area.
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a skilled LPN with a passion for providing quality home health care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.