Care Manager I (Social Work) - #1309353
Jobs for Humanity
Company Name: Oklahoma Complete Health
Are you someone who wants to make a positive impact on the lives of millions of people? We have an exciting job opportunity for you! Join our Medical Management/Health Services team and be a clinical professional at Centene, a national organization that values workplace flexibility and offers competitive benefits.
At Oklahoma Complete Health, a Centene company, our mission is to provide quality healthcare solutions and transform the health of Oklahomans. We believe in creating an inclusive culture that promotes work-life balance, offers competitive compensation, and supports continuous career development. Join our team of community advocates and change-makers and be a part of a collaborative network of innovative thinkers delivering solutions at the local level.
- Assess, plan, and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services for select members to ensure quality and cost-effective care
- Create and adjust care plans to promote desired outcomes
- Coordinate services between healthcare providers and non-medical staff to meet the needs of clients
- Develop a plan of care with specific objectives, goals, and interventions
- Provide patient and provider education
- Facilitate access to community-based services
- Monitor referrals and overall care management plan
- Identify and report risk management quality concerns
- Enter and maintain assessments and clinical information in medical management systems
- Some field-based work for home visits (only for Oklahoma Complete Health)
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work
- 2+ years of social work experience in an acute care or community setting
- Knowledge of government-sponsored managed care programs preferred
Licenses/Certifications (for Oklahoma Complete Health Only):
- Current state’s LMSW, LCSW, LPC, LMHC, or LMFT license required
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field OR licensed to practice in the State of Oklahoma
- Completion of Behavioral Health Case Manager certification training within 6 months of hire
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including flexible work solutions (remote options, hybrid schedules, dress flexibility), competitive pay, paid time off (including holidays), health insurance for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, and top-notch training and development opportunities.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and respects individuals for who they are. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic.
If you are passionate about making a difference and want to contribute to the well-being of our members, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!