Expert, SMB Sales Development - Frisco, TX - #625449
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
Mines SMB sales opportunities from marketing leads, establishing relationships, and working closely with our Telesales and Field Sales teams. As a team member and key contributor in T-Mobile's revenue engine, act as first point of contact for all inbound leads generated by the marketing team. Cultivate and quickly respond to inquiries by email and phone qualifying potential customers and connecting them with T-Mobile Account Executives
- Responding in real time to leads coming through T-Mobile for Business website and other marketing campaigns
- Managing and cleansing data in the Salesforce CRM system as leads are entered
- Emailing and calling prospects to understand and build their interest in TFB solutions
- Carefully following the follow-up sequence, lead management process in Salesforce, and the qualification process to qualify leads and prevent fraud
- Researching leads, following up with them and assigning them to the appropriate sales person
- Providing feedback to Marketing team on lead quality, processes and performance
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- High School Diploma/GED Req
- Work Experience:
- Less than 2 years Call center/sales experience Req
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Client Relationship Management
- Licenses and Certifications:
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicants first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.