Service Technician - #653812
Innovative Basement Authority
Innovative Basement Authority, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Service Technician.
We’ve been in business since 2005 serving Minneapolis, St. Paul, Fargo, Bismarck, Saint Cloud, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Eden Prairie, Anoka, Andover, Minot, and other surrounding areas.
We fully train our technicians and have industry-leading products to restore our customers basement, foundation, and/or crawl space.
We here at Innovative Basement Authority are dedicated to finding a Installer that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Patriot Award in 2018, and the Pulse of the City Award for our commitment to our consumers.
We also hold an A+ Better Business Bureau rating which highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin.
Join one of the fastest growing, game-changing organizations in its industry and create a foundation for personal growth and future success!
A Groundworks Service Technician is the guardian of our reputation. They ensure the solutions we provide are functioning properly and protecting the home. As a Service Technician, you will run appointments with our current customer base. You will learn how to fix our solutions, maintain, and improve our systems and look for additional areas of protection in the home.
Who should inquire about this role?
- A hard-working individual that wants the ability to make well over 6 figures on company provided service appointments.
- Someone who is not interested in driving their own vehicle for work. Company truck/van, gas provided, phone, CPU, etc.
- Those who can build rapport with diverse groups of people.
- Problem solvers that prioritize what the customer called for then look for other ways to serve them.
- Interest in growing into leadership roles throughout the country.
What We Offer:
- Bi-weekly Pay – Hourly Plus unlimited Commission potential.
- Full-Time Non-seasonal Work
- Health benefits, paid PTO and Holidays, 401K.
- Superior Product Training combined with Personal Development training will Ensure YOU Start with Immediate Success
- Competitive and Rewarding, Family-Oriented Culture
- Advanced Leadership Training Opportunities – 91% of Promotions Are Internal Employees
- Company Provided Vehicle & Gas Card, phone, and tablet
What You Will Do:
- We provide appointments made by a customer care representative which are scheduled based on your availability
- Travel to a customer’s home on a pre-set appointment using a company vehicle
- Build rapport with homeowners and professionally represent the Company
- Perform yearly maintenance visits, examining work previously completed. Find problems before the problems find our customers. Present additional options that may serve our customers
- Perform reactive
What is required to join our team as a Service Technician:
- Construction/Home Improvement experience preferred.
- Skill in operating construction equipment and/or power tools.
- Troubleshooting and Problem solving.
- Comfortable working in confined spaces.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening, to include a background check.
- High school diploma or GED preferred or equivalent experience.
- At least one year of sales experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.